To visit Labuan Bajo, West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia is relatively expensive because of memorable and unique tourism objects. It has made challenging adventures. Photo Spots can be found in this region spectacularly that will not be found in other places. In addition, savanna island is like New Zealand, but of course the deference is that there are no Komodos in New Zealand. Here are the excerpts from various sources we would like to review why you should visit Komodo Island, at least once in lifetime:
- It is one of the natural wonders of the World Heritage by UNESCO surrounded by healthy coral clusters. It is surrounded by current meeting to make the sea rich in nutrients for many kinds of fish to grow well that becomes one of the best sites of diving in Indonesia and even in the world.
- Gwyneth Paltrow in his visit to the Komodo Island stated that to step the beautiful island was a dream to come true. It is an uninhabited big island, unique and it has silent If only Peter Jackson has ever been to Komodo, may be he’ll make this place as Middle Earth in the movie of Lord of the Rings.
- The topography is like The Land Before Time when various species of dinosauraus still roam the earth, so no wonder the ancient reptilians in world are still live and roam free on the I Komodos are endemic animals found only in Komodo Island.
- It is lovely at the above and under water, the natural beauty of Labuan Bajo can still be enjoyed optimally.
- To reach the place needs cheap effort but it would a special achievement for those who want to visit it.
- It is also close to Bali, the access is not as difficult as to Maratua or to Wakatobi. In Labuanbajo, various travel packages, qualified hotels affordable around Labuan Bajo can be easily booked.
- Bargain price seafood can be easily found there. You can also easily fish it on the boat (manycounces/web)